Страхование и оценка в Курске. 8 - 904 - 528 - 48 - 41   
    Проехать Сеймский мост, после ост. Черняховского свернуть на право на стоянку маленькой Европы "Сейм" и пройти 30 метров по проспекту Кулакова, д. 5 до офиса "Страхование и оценка" (первый этаж).

главная
расчет стоимости полиса

ОСАГО

КАСКО

ЖИЛЬЕ

ИПОТЕКА

ЖИЗНЬ

ОТДЫХ

ГРУЗЫ
Вы вошли как Гость ·

Группа "Гости" ·

Страница 1 из 11
cтраховой форум » курск » ОСАГО » CheburatorKr
CheburatorKr
CheburatorKr Дата: Среда, 18.05.2011, 10:11 | Сообщение # 1

Hello, I came from Germany, crossed the border in Sumy now on business in the city of Kursk. My insurance policy was stolen. I need to buy insurance. How to get a green card insurance policy for the car you have in Kursk ? Where better to meet now need to urgently ? How much is the green card for one month. I fines inspection of road traffic.
Want to tell you..
Oh.

Later

kursk2009 Дата: Пятница, 20.05.2011, 22:48 | Сообщение # 2
Admin
Статус: Offline
CheburatorKr, tel 8-904-528-48-41
skype strahovanie46

The cost of insurance policy 1 420 rub.

CheburatorKr Дата: Пятница, 17.06.2011, 09:27 | Сообщение # 3

Perfectly, thanks. I with this policy can move border?
kursk2009 Дата: Пятница, 17.06.2011, 10:56 | Сообщение # 4
Admin
Статус: Offline
CheburatorKr, Of course. The system of "Green Card" includes 45 countries
The current system of "Green Card" includes 45 new members - almost all European countries, as well as some of ¬ sudarstva Middle East and Africa.
Countries that are members of the European Union, Andorra, Croatia, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Switzerland have come to agreement Committee concluded that a valid registration plate of these countries replace nyaet green card as proof of sufficient insurance coverage. Consequently, for these 32 countries, motorists green card is no longer a binding document when crossing borders within the EU. In all other countries, the role of the international insurance certificate carries a green card.
cтраховой форум » курск » ОСАГО » CheburatorKr
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск:

Вход на форум
Логин:
Пароль:

Поиск

Страхование и оценка в Курске. 8-904-528-48-41 © 2009 – 2014

Хостинг от uCoz